Sharing Calendars (PC) Print this Article
PLEASE NOTE: The images below are demonstrated using Outlook 2013 for PC.
1. To share your calendar with another Exchange user access the Calendar section of Outlook
2. Select the “Share Calendar” Icon on the Top Tool Bar. This will open up an Invitation Message much like an Email or Meeting Invitation Message
3. Simply add whom you wish to Share the Calendar with as a “To” Contact.
4. Next you can change what authority the Recipient can have;
And if required you can add a message to your invitation prior to sending etc.
5. To complete the sharing click “Send”.
Was this answer helpful?
On Outlook go to Calendars, on the left hand side look for the calendar you are going to share;...
Please note: The images below are demonstrated using Outlook 2013 for PC. To share your Contacts...
On Outlook go to Contacts, on the left hand side look for the calendar you are going to share...
Important DNS requirement In order for sharing, permissions etc to work properly, it is...
Do Not Automatically Mark As Read The options for how and when Outlook should mark emails as...