Exchange 2013 Manual Configuration (PC) Print this Article
If your PC is Window XP, please ignore steps 12 and 13
In Windows 7/8
1. Browse to Control Panel - Mail - Show Profiles
2. Make sure to pre-select 'Prompt for a profile to be used'
3. Select 'Add . . . ' and input the full email address of the user on the new server and select 'OK'
4. Select 'manual setup or additional server types' and select 'Next'
5. Select 'Microsoft Exchange Server or compatible service' and click 'Next'
6. Under Server Settings:
'Use cached Exchange Mode' is ticked. (This is necessary in order for the Offline Address Book to work)
- Server = mbx1
- Username = full exchange mailbox email address (Do not select "Check Name" at this point)
- 'Use cached Exchange Mode' is ticked. (This is necessary in order for the Offline Address Book to work)
7. Select 'More Settings'
8. Browse to 'Connection'
9. Tick 'Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP'
10. Select Exchange Proxy Settings
11. Under 'Connection Settings' input cas.cloudplatform1.com
12. Tick 'Only connect to proxy servers that have this principle name in their certificate'
13. Input in the field below: msstd:cas.cloudplatform1.com
14. Tick 'On fast networks . . .'
15. Change 'Proxy authentication settings' to 'Basic Authentication'
16. Select 'OK'
17. Select 'OK' again
18. Now 'Check Name' and wait for the username to underline.
19. Select 'Next' and 'Finish' when profile creation is completed.
Was this answer helpful?
The Auto-Complete List is a feature which displays suggestions for names and email addresses as...
The Offline Address Book contains the properties of a user, such as e-mail addresses, that...
IMPORTANTAn Autodiscover CNAME record MUST be created before attempting to configure this mail...
Set-up Instructions In Outlook, select 'File' then 'Add Account' - A pop-up box will appear...
SMTP Server IP address / Host Name: cas.cloudplatform1.com (We do not provide a specific IP...