Joomla 3.9.14 Released
Joomla 3.9.14 is now available. This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses two security vulnerabilities and contains over 35 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.14?
Joomla 3.9.14 includes two security vulnerability fixes and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Path Disclosure in framework files (affecting Joomla 3.8.0 through 3.9.13) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Various SQL injections through configuration parameters (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.13) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Improve PHP 7.4 compatibility #27190 #27219
- Fix incorrect id generated for input fields in repetable subform #27081
- Fix Sample Data Learn #27100 #27101 #27102
- Allow JSON Document caching #27161
- Avoid errors when Joomla! gets outdated #27197
- Show full video filename and preview icon in Media Manager #27230
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
As usual, customer with CMSCare will have this update automatically applied to their Joomla installation in the next few days.